BRABU Under Graduate UG Admission Online Form 2021-24
15 July 2021 | 12:05 AM
Short Information :
Babasahab Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffaprur (BRABU)Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form For the Admission in Graduation/ Under Graduate/ Degree Course (B.A, B,.Com, B.Sc) Session 2021-2024. All Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
All Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Read Notification Before Apply Online Now
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
All the applicants seeking admission for various Programmes/Courses, in different colleges of the BRA Bihar University (BRABU), are required to register online at the following admission portal: https://umis.brabu.edu.in/
BRA Bihar University Application Form Important Guidelines
The applicants can go through important instructions regarding BRA Bihar University Application Form here.
• Candidates must have a valid mobile number and email id. Please note this email and mobile number will be used for all of your future references.
• After payment of application fee, form cannot be edited. Hence, make sure to verify all the details in the application form before making payment.
• Keep scanned copy of photo, signature and other documents ready before applying.
• After submission of application form, take a print out of the same. Printed copy of form along with self-attested copies of academic records (marksheets, passing certificates, Transfer Certificate etc) and other documents (caste certificate, quota certificate, PwD certificate etc) must be kept safe to present to the University when asked.
For Registration: Some steps which have to be followed at the time of registration are given below:
• Step 2: Then, candidate is required to click on link UG Admissions 2021 (UMIS) which will be redirected them to UMIS site which is https://umis.brabu.edu.in/
• Step 3: Then, candidate is required to click on the link “Apply Online”. A new window will open and the candidate has to select the course and click on the link “Click Here”.
• Step 4: After clicking on the above-mentioned link, a new window will open. Candidate will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User”.
• Step 5: If the candidate is a registered user, then can enter with appropriate Login ID and Password.
• Step 6: If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/she will be required to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID.
• Step 7: After entering all these details, candidate will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
Procedure of Online Application Form:
1. After getting registered successfully, candidate will be required to use that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidate will be able to fill the Application Form.
2. Candidates will then have to enter their parent’s name, religion, nationality, date of birth, address, ID Card etc.
3. Eligibility criterial for any honours course is 45%.
4. Candidates are also required to share their previous education details and select the course and college preference they would like to apply. Candidates are also requested to update the appropriate Primary (Honours) Subject for Honours courses as the cut off will be generated on the basis of Primary Subject.
5. 12th Arts passed candidates are not allowed to change their stream.
12th Science passed candidates can apply for Commerce or Arts courses.
12th Commerce passed candidates cannot apply for Science courses, however they are eligible to apply for Arts courses.
Please note candidates changing their stream, their cutoff will be generated on the basis of their overall percentage of marks obtained in class 12th.
6. 12th Arts Passed Candidates applying for Literature subjects such as English, Hindi, Urdu, etc. must have studied the same subject of minimum 100 marks.
7. Please add all your class 12th Subjects and Marks in the Application form.
8. Candidates will be then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents mentioned as per the instructions.
9. Before submitting your application form, please ensure to check that all your application data is properly updated and correct. Your application form will not be considered for further process if any data is missing.
10. After that, candidates will have to pay the application fee. Application Fees is same for all the categories. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. After submitting the application form, candidates can take a printout of their filled application form for future reference.
Important Instructions for payment of BRA Bihar University Application Form:
There are some points which a candidate should keep in mind before paying the application fee. These are some instructions which have to be followed by the candidate at the time of payment of the application fee. These instructions are given below:
1. After reaching on to the payment page, please select the mode of payment carefully.
2. It is advised not to cancel / refresh payment page while processing.
3. After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to the Application Form with your payment reference number.
If the application amount is deducted from the bank account but is not paid to the University, report to University via email@example.com. The email must include application id, mobile number and payment reference number.